First Line Therapy – Metagenics
This plan is designed for the individual who wants to lose weight slowly while making lifestyle changes. A person can lose 1-2 pounds per week while enjoying all of the different food groups. Utilizing all of the food groups ensures that you have a complete and well-rounded eating plan. This program also explores and identifies underlying causes that may be hindering your current health and well-being. Like all of our programs, it is imperative that you follow our instructions and protocols as closely as possible to ensure success in not only losing weight but feeling gorgeous.
We will take a complete medical and lifestyle history plus a stress assessment and detoxification exam. Once these are complete, we will give you an InBody Analysis to establish a baseline for your fat, muscle and water levels, record body measurements and a blood pressure reading. After determining your qualifications to either begin immediately or to first address underlying issues, we will be underway!
The First Line Therapy program is designed to address not only the problem of excess pounds but also any underlying or known problem that could be holding you back from feeling well and losing weight. First Line Therapy is a proven program that incorporates lifestyle changes such as healthy nutrition, nutritional protocols, exercise, and stress management. We want to get to the root of the problem so that you can have the best outcome possible. Underlying issues could stem from the gut, liver or excessive toxicity. We will address any areas of concerns first and set you up for success. Let’s now say that all of our issues are out of the way and we are ready to begin!
• MEDICAL FOOD: You will use one or our high grade protein beverages or a FDA approved medical food that will address any health issues that you may be experiencing. This will provide you with the necessary nutritional support that your body needs.
• ESSENTIAL SUPPLEMENTS: Wellness Essential Vitamin & Mineral pack for your specific needs and any other additional supplements to improve your health.
• COMPLETE DIET PLAN: No need to guess. We give you an outline of what food groups to eat from and the number of servings you should have based on your nutritional needs and goals.
• SIMPLE & FUN FITNESS: Unlimited whole body vibration sessions along with unlimited sauna use (30 minute sessions) for the duration of your program.
• REDUCE INCHES & REDUCE STRESS: 1 weekly Fit Body Wrap Session for the duration of your program to help reduce inches through fat lipolysis and elimination while relaxing for a stree free hour of healthy infrared body treatments. ($3 coat fee not included)
• KEEP YOU ON TRACK: Weekly follow-up appointments that include nutritional counseling, journal review, recording of body measurements, weight and InBody fat, muscle and water report.
• ENERGY: 2 weekly B-Maxx Energy & fat Burning injections.
I’m glad you asked! We accept most major insurance plans to cover the cost of the initial evaluation, testing and follow up nutritional counseling visits. If your BMI is over 30 and you have a diagnosed pre-existing condition, we can enroll you in the IBT program using your insurance to offset some of your costs. If you are not using insurance, that’s ok too. We give you a New Client Discount right off of the top! We work with you so that everyone can afford the best quality care! Talk to your counselor and decide what exactly you need to get you healthy, looking and feeling great and then speak to our financial counselor for complete pricing and details. We will not let money get in the way of helping you succeed.
How much is your health worth to you?
One in 3 Americans have metabolic syndrome—a cluster of conditions that can lead to type 2 diabetes and heart disease , which can be preventable or reversible through a clinically proven lifestyle medicine program. If you have 3 of the 5 following markers, you are at risk: 1) elevated waist circumference, 2) elevated triglycerides , 3) reduced HDL “good” cholesterol, 4) elevated blood pressure, and 5) elevated fasting glucose .
The FirstLine Therapy Metabolic Syndrome Program is a professionally supervised, personalized lifestyle modification plan. Designed by healthcare professionals, this program has been shown remarkably successful in helping individuals like you return to a path of extended health.
This is not a weight reduction program — it’s a disease reduction program. While weight loss often occurs, it’s only secondary to the primary goal helping you achieve and maintain a healthy body composition ( lean-muscle-to-fat ratio ) to improve health, manage disease, feel better, and reduce your risk of more serious conditions.
FirstLine Therapy Is different. It’s structured with professional supervision to help you:
Don’t wait another day! Your health is too important to put off until tomorrow.